Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day!!!










Don't you love the homemade card David made - He's so talented!


At the end of the day it was just my sweet little boy and I swinging on the front porch! I am so grateful that I have an absolutely wonderful mom who means the world to me and I hope to be just as great to Anden. I have said this before that I have done more personal growth since I have became a mom than in any time in my life. It is an exhausting and exhilarating role - MOM!
Here are a few pictures of the cool pendant and art projects my little man spoiled me (with the help of Super Daddy).

They have the so much fun together! Two peas in a pod!

Jon is on the attack!



The day continued with shopping trip by myself! I love shopping all alone - just me, myself, and I. After shopping off to mom and dad's place for dinner. Grandma Mi Mi and Pop Pop always have special treats for the boys. Today it was a blow-up pool with pool toys. The boys loved splashing around in it.





We started the morning at the Norfolk Zoo. It was a perfect day - 70's, sun shining, and a gentle breeze. Since it wasn't too hot all the animals were cooperating, so we got to examine all of them. Anden's favorite animals were the elephants. When the elephants were feeding, they would crash the chains holding the hay into the pole, creating a loud bell sound. Anden thought the elephants talked in bell ringing language.
Happy Mother's Day! I hope all you moms enjoyed your day - you deserve it!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you had such a great mother's day! You're definitely right about personal growth as a mother. I don't think I really grew up until Christian came along :)

    ReplyDelete