Sunday, April 19, 2009

Getting Ready For Anden's 2nd Birthday Party







As most of you know that I LOVE throwing parties, although I think Chuck E Cheese might be the choice for Anden's 3rd Party. No matter how hard I try to plan ahead, David and I are always up till the wee hours a few days before the party working like mad people. We love entertaining but it is so hard to squeeze time to prepare for a party in the mix of an already busy schedule. I always love planning them and enjoy the celebration but the night before and the clean up after I am always asking myself why do I put myself (and my poor family) through this much labor!
I must also include accolades not only to my husband, who so eagerly gets on board with all my crazy party ideas but to my parents and Amber who help out tremendously. They truly are my party crew, I feel so bad that they work for free.
So here are some pictures of Anden's farm decorations we worked on for his party. The cupcakes
and the cake alone took over 4 hours! Also I have included some of Anden's decorations from his first monkey themed birthday party.

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you posted pictures from his first party too! What a cute theme!
    Sorry for giving unsolicited advice, but if you want to make your pictures post larger so people can see them in greater detail, then change the size to large. You can do this in the box that pops up when you upload you're pictures. On the right hand side of that box it says "image size." Then make sure you check the box that says "use this layout every time." Then your pictures will always post in a large size.

    ReplyDelete